Make your Dream become a reality by Joining our ReGen Team
Do you have a passion for what you do? Are you wired to do hair? Do you have an inclination to think different? We ask these questions because ReGen is not a place for just anyone. We desire to hire people who want to make a difference in people’s lives, not just make them look beautiful, but also feel beautiful.
How are you wired:
- Team Oriented– You want to be part of a team of extraordinary people? You desire to grow, to learn from those around you and to help those who can learn from you?
- Likability– You have a positive outlook on life. You genuinely want to make a positive influence on people around you. You make others laugh.
- Coachable- You aren’t afraid to take constructive criticism. You desire to continue education to grow as a stylist. You strive to be better in all areas of your life and desire to learn from those around you.
- Character– You have demonstrated integrity throughout your life through your words, relationships with others, and your actions.
What is expected of you:
- Great hair both in color and cutting techniques
- Giving excellent customer service
- Become a ReGen and Aveda Ambassador- spreading knowledge of our brand
- Value the ReGen and Aveda Mission-
- Be a person that ReGen Salon, your team, and your guest can count on in any situation
- Embrace and grow your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual service- retail- and retention goals.
- Follow all company guidelines and protocols each day.
What Success looks like:
- A growing and thriving clientele
- Meeting and/or exceeding service-retail- and retention goals.
- Your team can count on you.
- Your skills are constantly improving.
If this describes you, then lets start the journey to see if ReGen Salon is the place for your career to find it’s full potential.
Apprentice/ Future Hairstylist
Excellent customer service is an art and we are seeking artists. Our goal at ReGen Salon is to make each of our guest feel important and treated with the upmost care. If you have the ability to smile, make great small talk, and have awareness of people’s needs while multi-tasking, then you may be the perfect addition to the ReGen team.
How are you wired:
- Team Oriented– You want to be part of a team of talented people. You desire to learn and grow from those around you, and help others learn from you.
- Likability– You have a positive outlook on life and want to make a positive influence on the people surrounding you. You make people laugh.
- Coachable– You can take constructive criticism well. You want to continue growing and encourage ongoing education. You strive to do your best and be your best.
- Character– You demonstrate integrity when no one else is looking, and have done so through your words, relationships with others, and your actions.
What you will do:
- Train one on one with either an owner or master stylist.
- Perform various techniques on models and mannequins.
- Assist hairstylist with Shampoo’s, blow-drying, and other guest related activities.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the salon (i.e. sweeping, dusting, towels, sanitizing stations etc.)
- Assist in delighting our guest with beverage service and other amenities.
- Assist in Salon Events and Activities.
What Success Looks Like:
- Your tasks are completed with excellence and pride.
- The guests you service are treated with the utmost technical and customer service.
- Your surroundings are clean and organized.
- The ability to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Candidate must have a cosmetology license.
If this describes you, then let’s start the journey to see if ReGen Salon is the place for your career to find its full potential
Benefits of working at ReGen Salon.
- Employees receive a W-2
- Weekly Direct Deposits
- Monthly Commission Bonus Check on products sold
- Flexible schedule based on service benchmarking
- Work Alternating Saturdays
- Provides and Encourages Continuing Education
If you are interested in becoming a stylist at ReGen Salon please email your resume to [email protected].